Cricket Kenya is seeking to recruit a new Chief Executive who will be charged with helping us achieve our objective of moving the game forward and ensuring we compete on the World stage and continue to be the country’s most successful team sport.
We are seeking outstanding people with the ambition, commitment and skills capable of succeeding in these leading roles.
For a full job description or to apply for either of the positions listed please send a letter of application, CV and details of your current salary and benefits by email to Samir Inamdar, Chairman of Cricket Kenya: email@example.com by Friday 22nd June.
Cricket Kenya requires a proven leader with the administration, commercial and financial skills and experience to further develop the organisation. Candidates require a minimum of five years’ experience in a senior sports administration role.
The CEO will be charged with:
• Overall responsibility for the day to day administration and financial activities of CK in conjunction with its office bearers and other members of staff
• Effective corporate governance and compliance with statutory requirements
• Strategic Planning, managing, implementation and regular overviews of business planning and long term strategies
• Development planning and youth and women’s programmes
• Financial performance, management and accountability including preparation of Annual Reports, Budgets and Funding Reports.
• Administration and arrangements of CK AGM, Board and Council Meetings.
• Responsibility for developing CK’s organisation, overseeing performance and conduct of all CK staff and regular preparation of all staff appraisals.
• Overseeing all marketing, fund-raising, communication and promotional activities and identifying sponsorship and other funding activities.
• Management of assets and facilities, activities and events
• National Team affairs
• Management of relations with the International Cricket Council (ICC), African Cricket Association (ACA) and other related sporting bodies
• Industrial relations, taxation and employee affairs
• Promotion of CK’s profile with ICC, sponsors, media and all key stakeholders