Cricket Kenya is seeking to recruit a new National Coach who will be charged with helping us achieve our objective of moving the game forward and ensuring we compete on the World stage and continue to be the country’s most successful team sport.
We are seeking outstanding people with the ambition, commitment and skills capable of succeeding in these leading roles.
For a full job description or to apply for either of the positions listed please send a letter of application, CV and details of your current salary and benefits by email to Samir Inamdar, Chairman of Cricket Kenya: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 22nd June.
Cricket Kenya is looking for an outstanding coach to lead our National team on the global stage and ensure our players fulfil their potential in all formats of the game. In addition to excellent technical skills and knowledge we require an exceptional communicator and motivator who can get the best from players.
As per the International Cricket Council’s regulations only candidates with a Level Three coaching qualification are able to be considered.
The National Coach’s responsibilities will include:
- Act as Coach of the Senior Men’s Team for all international and domestic fixtures
- Plan, organise and direct senior coaching sessions for team and individuals.
- Assist with the coaching and development of the National age group squads and Kenya A team.
- Design and implement a complete performance program for the National Team encompassing all commitments (training, touring, and all competitive fixtures as well as recovery periods)
- Design and implement individual training programs for all National Squad members to ensure the overall technical, tactical and mental development of the team and individual players.
- Work closely with the Chief Executive and other staff in the implementation of the High Performance Programme element of the CK Strategic Plan
- Contribute to any National Coaching Strategy review and the annual High Performance review process and to co-ordinate programmes and collaborate with key High Performance and Cricket Operations personnel internationally to achieve this.
- Provide a National Coach budget annually in con junction with Chief Executive, ensuring figures align with Cricket Kenya's financial and budgetary requirements and constraints